Before submiting your spotlight make sure to read our rules for submiting spotlight interviews. Two spotlights are published every Wednesday and are featured for a week.
1. Spotlight interview is the same for everyone (for each category).
2. Send your answers to our email at info[at]theaudiospotlight.com
3. Attach a good photo of yourself or your studio (or however would you like to be presented on our website) along with all of the links you wish to show to our readers. Composers and sound designers can also attach a SoundCloud demo reel. Game developers can attach a video of gameplay or a trailer video.
4. We would appreciate if you attach answers in the document rather than in an email form.
5. Your spotlight will be published in no particular order or time. There are others before you and we publish only two per week so please don`t be offended if its not published right away.
Bonus if you are a sound designer.
If you are a sound designer your spotlight will be featured first because we would like to feature more sound designers.
Download the appropriate document below and send your answers to our email at info[at]theaudiospotlight.com
We have only one condition regarding game developer spotlights and that is that you have to have at least one game previously released on any platform (PC, Console, Web, Mobile) even if the game is free to play. This is not to limit anyone but merely to ensure that you know the development process.