Activision Blizzard and its affiliated companies is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Job Title: Temporary Sound Designer
Sledgehammer Games is looking for a passionate and experienced game Sound Designer to help create a fresh new AAA aural experience for our next project. You will be involved in virtually every aspect of game audio content development alongside one of the most passionate and experienced audio teams in the industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Field recording.
- Interactive and linear sound effects design.
- Dialog processing.
- Music editing.
- Real-time audio scripting.
- Audio asset implementation.
- Mixing & mastering.
- Audio tools & run-time systems design collaboration.
- Demonstrated creative and technical achievements in sound design.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in game audio development.
- Shipped at least two major titles.
- Fluency in game audio implementation systems.
- Experience in game audio scripting or other relevant programming environments.
- Understanding of PS3, X360, and PC audio functionality, capabilities, and limitations.
- Experience with major digital audio workstations, and power-user of at least one.
- Solid understanding of technical audio theory and audio engineering.
- FPS/Multi-player experience a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Exceptional organization skills.
- Experience with Radiant game development software a plus.
- College degree preferred.
- Continuing Education Certificate, Professional or advanced degree in audio engineering, music, or similar preferred.