Job Title: Sound Designer
Sledgehammer Games, co-developers of Call of Duty MW3, is hiring!
Sledgehammer Games was founded with a singular goal: Achieve Excellence. We have a state of the art facility, an industry leading development team, and a studio culture built to promote and support world class game developers. We are actively recruiting top talent for our Call of Duty development team. If you are passionate and driven to do your best work, and have a desire to work on the most successful FPS franchise in the history of video games, please apply online.
Come take a closer look at our studio, our culture, and some of the worldwide press for our latest game, Modern Warfare 3, at http://www.linkedin.com/company/sledgehammer-games/careers.
Sledgehammer Games is looking for a passionate and experienced game Sound Designer to help create a fresh new AAA aural experience for our next project. You will be involved in virtually every aspect of game audio content development alongside one of the most passionate and experienced audio teams in the industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Interactive and linear sound effects design.
– In-depth real-time audio-control scripting.
– Audio asset implementation.
– Mixing & mastering
– Field recording.
– Dialog processing.
– Music editing.
– Audio tools & run-time systems design collaboration.
– Demonstrated creative and technical achievements in sound design.
– Minimum seven years of experience in game audio development.
– Shipped at least five major titles.
– Fluency in game audio implementation systems.
– Experience in game audio scripting or other relevant programming environments.
– Understanding of PS3, X360, and PC audio functionality, capabilities, and limitations.
– Experience with major digital audio workstations, and power-user of at least one.
– Solid understanding of technical audio theory and audio engineering.
– FPS/Multi-player experience a plus.
– Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
– Exceptional organization skills.
– Experience with Radiant game development software a plus.
– College degree preferred.
– Continuing Education Certificate, Professional or advanced degree in audio engineering, music, or similar preferred.