This sound library was produced out of a deep love for the Science Fiction genre and its sub-genres. This is the first release in a series of Futuristic sound libraries by Slava Pogorelsky.
Carefully crafted sound effects vary from pleasant and musical to unpredicted and glitchy designs.
Great for futuristic user interface, virtual reality hacking and memories extraction, corrupted alien technology and evil cyber-intelligence, AI powered weaponry, scanning objects in a digital world and high-tech cybernetic settings.
Sci-Fi Elements Vol.1: Futuristic Technology and UI Content:
1. Confirm Tones – 47 sound files
2. Futuristic Whooshes – 60 sound files
3. Solo Beeps – 40 sound files
4. Error Tones – 37 sound files
5. Glitch Tones – 42 sound files
6. Data Calculations – 51 sound files
7. Buttons – 39 sound files
8. Text Generation – 30 sound files
9. Alarms – 18 sound files
Number of Files: 364 High Quality WAVS
Size Unpacked: 704 MB
Sample Rate: 96kHz/24bit
Metadata: Universal Category System (UCS)