Stringache is a modern horror library of mangled string noises. We’ve used close microphone techniques to record a huge deal of violin stabs and screeches, pizzicatos, cello staccatos, double bass jetè, crescendos, strident string gestures, bowed noises: all of them have been heavily processed and transformed in unsettling, hair-raising cinematic horror effects. Stringache is for the contemporary composer of horror cinematic music: whenever you need a subtle violin effect to create tension, a rising cluster effect to grab the audience’s attention or a screaming, ear piercing string screech stab, Stringache will be your weapon. Stringache also comes with a large set of original recordings of double bass, cello, viola and violin (270+ .wavs 96 kHz 24 bit). These sounds have been treated with a very transparent process of EQ and de-noising and you can use them as construction elements to create your own sound effects. Stringache comes with a custom Kontakt UI (14 Instruments) to further manipulate the sounds.
INTRO PRICE DEAL: Stringache will be available for 29 $ (regular price 59 $) until April the 10th.
Sample pack content
– A total of 570+ ROYALTY FREE sounds (300+ designed sounds and 270 source recordings, 96 kHz, 24 bit .wav)
– Crescendos and mangled rising clusters (cello, viola, violin)
– Piercing high note screeches and jump scares
– Dark cellos and double bass jetè
– Twisted string gestures
– Rhythms and clocks
– Construction kit of 270 source recordings 96 kHz, 24 bit .wav (double bass, cello, viola and violin)
– 14 Kontakt Instruments with a custom UI to further manipulate the sounds (FULL version of Kontakt 5.8.1 is required)