THUNDER SPRINGS – Kontakt Sample Library
Spring Into Action
“THUNDER SPRINGS” is a collection of 450+ rare and mutilated Instruments & Multis derived entirely from recordings of the signature cinematic sound of Spring Drums & Thunder Tubes. Weighing in at over 3GBs, THUNDER SPRINGS not only includes amazing, ready-to-play, psychoacoustically sampled Spring Drums & Thunder Tubes, but uses these instruments to enter into the morphed world of score-ready hybrid percussion. THUNDER SPRINGS is an exclusive Kontakt 5 sample library and requires the retail version of Kontakt 5.1 or higher (TS will not work in the free Kontakt Player!).
What are Springs Drums & Thunder Tubes?
Spring Drums and Thunder Tubes are small drums with a long coiled spring attached. These percussive instruments are designed in multiple shapes and sizes that create unique timbres sounding like a blend between thunder, a gong, and a dijeridoo. In developing THUNDER SPRINGS Sample Logic was able to hunt down every size drum produced, many of which are no longer in circulation.
Unique, Diverse, & Inspiring
Sample Logic went well beyond standard performance and recording techniques with the Spring Drum and Thunder Tube instruments. Along with standard multisampling, they also used hammers, chains, crowbars, saws, and stretched the springs to capture insane timbres that have never been heard with these drums. From this material, Sample Logic was able to craft the finest dynamic and original acoustic cinematic sounds possible.
Mind-blowing User Interface
THUNDER SPRINGS spectacular user interface was designed with the composer and sound designer in mind, providing effortless control for complete user customization. The core of THUNDER SPRINGS is focused around the user experience, providing the freedom to infinitely transform samples into awesome twisted evolving instruments with endless possibilities.
The interface includes:
– “Multi-core Effect Sequencers” for real-time effect automation
– “Triggers” – 48 unique effect chains
– “Arpeggigater” – sequencer based gate effect
– A LFO section to make things wobble
– “Wave” – additive synthesis engine
– “Pitch” sequencer for quick and easy pattern based transpositions on the fly
– “Multi Script Macros” for real-time sequencing of instrument parameter controls
– Over 450 Instruments and Multis delivered at 44.1k/24-bit.
– Just OVER 3 GB sample library using Kontakt’s lossless sample storage compression
– Available as direct download only
– Requires the full retail version of Kontakt 5.1 or higher (will not work in the free player version)
For more info visit
THUNDER SPRINGS requires the full retail version of Kontakt 5 or higher.
Now Available via Direct Download!