MORPHESTRA GENERATIONS – A new generation of sound
Weighing in at over 16GBs, MORPHESTRA™ GENERATIONS is a collection of 1600+ morphed Instruments & Multis derived entirely from true orchestral recordings. Created in association with Kirk Hunter Studios, MORPHESTRA™ GENERATIONS brings the original MORPHESTRA™ into a whole new generation of sound, creating a modern day virtual instrument that transcends ANY morphed orchestral/effectual sample library ever created. Geared for film, TV, and game composers, MORPHESTRA™ GENERATIONS includes amazing ready-to-play psycho-acoustic sampled symphonic winds, strings, and percussive instruments and morphs them into a world where music and sound design collide. If you already own the original MORPHESTRA™, you can easily upgrade to MORPHESTRA™ GENERATIONS, which also includes all the original instruments and multis from MORPHESTRA™ 1.0.
Re-defined, Re-mastered, Re-mutilated, Re-morphed
Sample Logic has gone above and beyond the traditional performance practices and recording techniques to create the new diverse instruments included in MORPHESTRA™ GENERATIONS. Strings, Brass, Woodwinds, Symphonic & World percussion, Voices, Guitars, Waterphones, Animals, Warehouses, Tools, Machinery, and a number of unique World instruments were recorded in the studio and as field recordings then manipulated using Sample Logic’s proprietary morphing and synthesis techniques to create new organic “never-before-heard” instruments and ensembles. All recordings were manipulated, morphed, and processed throughout the various stages of production, including the sampling phase, programming phase, and via MORPHESTRA GENERATIONS’ real-time customizable user interface effects and parameters.
How MORPHESTRA™ GENERATIONS is organized
MORPHESTRA™ GENERATIONS is intuitively and meticulously organized into unique categories, such as: Atmospheres, Instrumentals, Percussives (all with numerous descriptive sub-categories) and three categories of over 90 customized Multis ready for instant production.
ATMOSPHERES – Continuously sustained soundscapes that are static or full of organic motion.
Arpeggiated – Customizable tempo-synced arpeggiator driven impact loops. Bells – Mallets – Sounds derived from recordings of bells and mallet instruments. Keys – Sounds similar to traditional keyboard instruments. Loops – repeating sequenced instrumental recordings. Strings – Sounds derived from recordings of stringed instruments. Synths – Sounds similar to electronic synthesizers. Winds – Sounds derived from recordings of wind instruments.
PERCUSSIVES Big Ensembles – Multi-voice percussive hits Impact Sequences – Multi-hit percussive instruments Impacts – One-shot percussive hits Kits – Drum set-like instruments Loops – Sub-categorized percussive sequences Transitions – Strategic rhythmic gestures for blending and bridging events and musical ideas
• MULTIS – Powerful templates combining various MORPHESTRA™ GENERATIONS instruments into all-in-one presets.
• Construction Beds – Various instruments types mapped out across the keymap in zones.
• Instrument Stacks – Several instruments stacked on top of one another, sharing the same keymap range.
• One Note Glory – Several instruments stacked on top of one another, sharing the same keymap range, to be performed by playing one note.
Mind-blowing User Interface
MORPHESTRA™ GENERATIONS’ spectacular user interface was designed with the composer and sound designer in mind, providing effortless control for complete real-time customization. The core of MORPHESTRA™ GENERATIONS is focused around the user experience, providing the freedom to infinitely transform samples into awesome twisted evolving instruments with endless possibilities.
The interface includes:
• “Multi-core Effect Sequencers” for real-time effect automation
• “Triggers” – 48 unique effect chains
• “Arpeggigater” – sequencer based gate effect
• “LFO” section to make things wobble
• “Wave” – additive synthesis engine
• “Pitch” sequencer for quick and easy pattern based transpositions on the fly
• “Multi Script Macros” for real-time sequencing of instrument parameter controls
• 17GB free disk space for MORPHESTRA™ GENERATIONS sample content
• Over 1600 Instruments and Multis delivered at 44.1k/24-bit.
• Just over 16GB sample library using Kontakt’s lossless sample storage compression
• Native 64-bit support
System Requirements & Compatibility
• Requires Kontakt 5.2 Player free from Native Instruments
• Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM (4GB recommended)
• Windows 7 or 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4GB recommended)
For more info visit:
Available on October 14th, 2013 via Direct Download as both new full retail version and as an upgrade for current MORPHESTRA 1.0 customers.
Customer upgrade for original MORPHESTRA customers $99.99