Rovio Entertainment LTD is now looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Sound Designer (senior) to strengthen our audio team. Your work will focus on animated content, but you also work in different sound environments including games on different platforms and physical installations.
You will work closely with professionals from different departments: animation directors, producers, game designers, programmers, artists, composers and marketing planners.
Your tasks vary from Foley sound recording and VO editing for animation to game sound implementation with tools such as FMOD and WWISE. You contribute to developing our audio pipeline and tools. You know the mixing standards for different medias and know how to work on surround setups. You take the lead when needed and work hard on unforgiving deadlines.
– Minimum 5 years of experience in sound design
– Minimum 2 years of experience in game audio development
– Experience in animation or film sound
– Understanding of requirements and restrictions of different platforms (mobile, console)
– Experience in Pro Tools or Cubase, power user of one
– Solid understanding of technical audio theory and audio engineering
– Excellent communication skills
– Excellent organization skills.
– Knowledge about classic games, popular games and current trends
– Great understanding of music, composing skills is a big advantage
– Experience in game audio scripting or other relevant programming environments.
Send your application at the speed of a slingshot and apply already today by filling the online application form! Please submit a Demo Reel, CV / Resume and Cover Letter.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Applying starts: 21.11.2012
Applying ends: 09.12.2012