2018’s Music+Sound Awards will close for entries at midnight (USA Pacific Time) on Wednesday 28th March 2018.
Final call to all composers, sound designers, music supervisors, sync teams, producers and directors…
Anyone who has worked, in any capacity, on a film, TV, advertising or trailer project they feel has been notably enriched by the music or sound, is invited to enter.
This global competition will, for a 7th year, showcase and celebrate both established and emerging talent from the world of media music and sound. Awards for best original composition, sound design, sync, re-records and use of production music in film (features + shorts), TV, Trailers and Advertising will be presented.
Entry details and competition rules can be found on the awards site, below.
2018 Music+Sound Awards’ Key Information
• ENTRY DEADLINE: Midnight (Pacific Time), Wednesday 28th March 2018
• ELIGIBILITY WINDOW: work must have been first broadcast or released, with client approval, or completed, in the case of short films, between April 1st 2017 and March 31st 2018.
• SUBMISSIONS can be made via the awards site below
• ENTRY FEES (includes a £5 donation to charity partner, music therapists, Nordoff Robbins)
– Advertising, Television + Film – £137.50
– Advertising, Television + Film (discounted*) – £126.50
– Short Film – £60.50
* See website for discount eligibility
Follow The Music+Sound Awards on Twitter (@MASawards) and Facebook for news updates.
2018’s Music+Sound Awards are sponsored by Spitfire Audio, Krotos Audio and Hummingbird Music.