QUADRANT is a modular sound generator and effects processing plugin geared toward experimental sound design and electronic music production. QUADRANT’s open-ended graphical patching system and diverse set of modules give you access to a new customizable processing environment capable of a very broad range of effects.
QUADRANT’s tactile workflow and vast sonic potential will inspire you to push the envelope, while its flexible architecture invites you to try imaginative new routing scenarios to explore endless possibilities. Use it to generate vivid electronic tones and textures or to process your drum loops, soft synths, sound effects and external hardware.
– Fully patchable modular sound generator and signal processor
– Sample library with 1500+ modular SFX in 24bit/96khz .wav
– 26 Modules ranging from Oscillators & Delays to LFOs & Mixers
– Freely configurable module slots and signal flow
– Tactile graphical patching system with virtual patch cables
– Real-time animated audio analyzers and visualizers
– 160 patches from 8 cutting-edge sound designers and artists
– Cross-platform compatibility (PC/Mac – VST/AU 32bit & 64bit)
– Broadband Internet connection for product download
– VST/AU host such as Ableton Live, Logic Pro, etc.
– Approximately 2 GB of hard drive space
– Mac OS X 10.7 or higher (PPC not supported)
– Windows Vista or higher
– Minimum 2 GB Ram
– CPU with SSE2 support
– Minimum recommended CPU: Core 2 Duo, 2GHz