Gazillion develops massively-multiplayer online games based on Marvel’s universe of more than 8,000 characters, including icons like Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk and Spider-man. In addition to the currently live Marvel Super Hero Squad Online, Gazillion will be launching the highly anticipated Marvel Heroes MMO. Marvel Heroes is a free-to-play MMO Action RPG created by David Brevik, the visionary behind Diablo. Marvel Heroes will bring AAA production values to a free-to-play game.
We are looking for a talented sound designer who can make an immediate contribution to sound design and implementation aspects of audio development for our highly anticipated MMORPG. A successful candidate will have experience in sound design, music editing and music, voice and sound effects implementation.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for video games, with an overwhelming drive to create a world class audio experience. All candidates must deliver a full resume with sound design samples to be considered for this position. For immediate consideration, please include a link to your audio samples on your resume. This position is for a sound designer; there will be no music composition. Please do not send unsolicited music composition requests.
- 3+ years sound design and implementation experience for cross platform PC and console games
- Credited on at least 2 published PC and/or console video games
- Strong creative drive and vision for how sound can be used in games
- Knowledge of professional audio software such as Pro Tools
- Experience with audio software on Mac and PC
- Design sound effects for video games
- Experience with Unreal Audio Engine and Wwise Audio Middleware (A MUST)
- Editing music, voice and sound effects
- Implement audio assets in PC and console games
- Field Recording
Nice to have:
- MMO development experience
- Being an MMO player for any length of time
- Experience with Perforce or similar version control software
- Musical background
Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis on audio, or equivalent work experience