Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a highly-organized individual with outstanding communication skills and proven experience in project team leadership, administration, and audio production to provide production management of Blizzard Entertainment’s Next-Gen MMO. Click here to apply.
- Partner with creative leadership to identify and maintain consistent aesthetics as well as business goals.
- Liaise with different departments to facilitate communication.
- Work with project leads to determine resources necessary to see projects through to completion.
- Coordinate, track, and manage the activities of task-able personnel to ensure that project tasks are completed on time.
- Coordinate contract negotiations / execution and related billing and tracking efforts with outside contractors and Blizzard Entertainment’s Legal team.
- Provide motivation and direction to ensure that project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are achieved.
- Materially participate in creating a work environment and pipelines that effectively deal with challenging workloads, and maintain a positive work / life balance.
- Supply updates to production and development teams on progress.
- Contribute to a positive work environment.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a producer
- A minimum of 1 shipped title in a Production role
- Able to communicate effectively with programmers, artists, designers, and business personnel
- Experience managing teams and delivering products on time
- Knowledge of sound development process, project management, and performance management
- Proven experience managing schedules and employees to achieve desired results
- A working, practical knowledge of, and experience with software and tools related to planning and scheduling
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Able to facilitate and mediate between all teams
- Unrelenting self-motivation and initiative
- A passion for video games
- A passion for sound and music in media
Applicants must submit (i) a cover letter, (ii) and a resume. Only resumes with cover letters will be considered.
Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. and its affiliated companies is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.