Orchestral woodwinds for your computer in unheard perfection!
Chris Hein – Winds is an extensive woodwind library meeting the highest expectations in regard to sound, quality, expression and usability. The libraries instruments are based on painstakingly recorded and edited multisamples, with numerous articulations and up to eight dynamic layers. Producer Chris Hein has brought thirty years of sampling experience into this masterpiece, giving the user maximum flexibility and a high level of customization, while maintaining the ease of use.
Chris Hein – Winds consists of four individual volumes, also being available separately or combined in a bundled complete version. The library contains a total of 13 instruments: four transverse flutes, three clarinets, three oboes and three bassoons.
Chris Hein – Winds focuses on orchestral woodwind sounds maximum flexibility, while maintaining the ease of use.
– 13 Orchestral Woodwind Instruments
– 50 GB Content
– 130.000 Samples
– 13 Articulations
– Up tTo 8 Dynamic Layers
– Unique Phase-Align Technique
– 4 Dynamic Modes
– Dynamic Expression Sustains
– Note-Head Designer
– Intelligent Legato
– Glide-Mode to play realistic runs
– 10 built in DSP-Effects
– 2 independent Convolution Reverbs
– 63 high class impulse responses
– Attack- & Release controls
– Special Noise Controls
– Ensemble Maker
– Adjustable Fader Settings in the UI
– Intelligent LFO-Vibrato including EQ
– Customizable Auto-Vibrato
Boxed and download version: € 649,-
More info: http://www.bestservice.de/en/chris_hein_winds_complete.html