Multi-patented Next-generation Audio Repair
As a professional in post and music production, you deal with impossible deadlines. Opening another application and dialing in obscure algorithm parameters is just not an option. Meet the ERA Bundle: multi-patented next-generation audio repair that offers both fast and high-quality processing. Your workflow deserves an upgrade.
This bundle offer contains these plugins:
- ERA Noise Remover – A simple and elegant solution for instant denoising –The ERA Noise remover automatically estimates the noise profile and allows you to adjust background noise. From fan and HVAC noise to electric interference (such as hum and hiss), you only need a single knob. The ERA algorithm is multi-patented and therefore unique compared to anything you’ve heard before.
- ERA Reverb Remover – Although artificial reverb adds depth and richness to the sound, poor room acoustics can make your recordings sound distant and hollow. The ERA Reverb Remover automatically estimates the reverberation profile and allows you to adjust the amount of recorded reverb in a streamlined interface. Whether you want to repair location recordings or tighten music performances, the ERA Reverb Remover is your new secret weapon.
- ERA De-Esser – Harsh sibilance can be very annoying both in dialogue and vocal recordings. The ERA De-Esser is an easy-to-use single-knob plugin that allows you to smooth out audio problems caused by excessive sibilance consonants (such as “s”, “z”, “ch”, “j” and “sh”). Improve the quality of your audio with a single knob.
- ERA Plosive Remover – Loud plosives are a complex type of distortion and removing them manually can be an extremely time-consuming task. The ERA Plosive Remover automatically takes care of the problem, allowing you to polish your vocals with the turn of a single dial.
- ERA-D – ERA-D focuses on just 2 things and does them exceptionally well. If you need deep and sophisticated denoise and dereverb processing, ERA-D is the right tool for you. ERA-D features two multi-patented algorithms and includes unique characteristics such as the dual channel mode (where you can use your secondary mic to improve the audio repair quality on your primary mic), or the intelligent joint mode (where the natural noise and reverb counter-interaction is taken into account).
Intro Price sale, valid until 31 July 2018:
ERA Bundle Standard: $99 (orig. $236)
ERA Bundle Pro: $299 (orig. $535)