Newfangled Audio and Eventide partner to Elevate mastering technology with pioneering plug-in
“I’m really loving Elevate, using it on almost every mix now; the transient processing is genius!“
– Andrew Scheps, mix engineer/recording engineer/producer (Adele, Beyoncé, Green Day, Red Hot Chilli Peppers), 2017
NEW YORK, NY, USA: new audio tools creator Newfangled Audio is proud to announce availability of Elevate — a pioneering plug-in that elevates mastering technology using intelligent, adaptive technology that responds in real time to music — as of October 4…
Elevate is the most advanced mastering plug-in ever created. This unique multi-band limiter, human ear EQ, and powerful audio maximizer will increase the loudness of a mix while maintaining or improving its dynamic perception. It uses intelligent, adaptive technology that responds in real time to music, creating not only the loudest but also the best-sounding master.
Developed by Newfangled Audio, Elevate maintains subtle dynamics and improves the tonal balance of a mix. The adaptive LIMITER analyzes 26 frequency bands and alters the gain, speed, and transients for each band in real time. This results in a transparent, natural sound — no matter how hard it is pushed.
Elevate utilizes 26 critical filter bands modeled on the human ear. Each of the bands are spaced to give maximum control over how sound hits the eardrum. Draw curves, solo bands, and manipulate the transient attack for each individual band to bring out instruments such as kick or snare drums.
Elevate uses artificial intelligence algorithms to make it easy to get the best sounds, but users can still get under the hood to access as much precise control as deemed necessary. This includes control over tonal balance and transients inside the final limiting stage. Adaptive algorithms reduce audible artifacts while additional controls provide maximum flexibility with professional results.
– Analyzes and alters the gain, speed, and transients of each filter band in real time.
– Includes presets from APS Mastering, Eric Beam, Matt Lange, Jeremy Lubsey, John McCaig, ROCAsound, and Chris Tabron.
– Automatically adapts the attack, release, and look-ahead parameters for each filter band to greatly reduce ‘pumping’ and breathing artifacts and perceived distortion.
– Manipulates transients across the critical bands to preserve the attacks from kick drums, snares, and cymbals — without affecting the entire mix.
– Uses linear phase filters — based on the Mel Scale — to manipulate the audio in a way that is natural to the inner ear.
– Solo the output of one band (or a number of bands) to hone in on problem frequencies, tweak transients, or alter gain.
– Use AUTO OUTPUT level features to compare the limited signal to non-limited signals with the same amount of gain to easily hear what impact the processing is having on the sound.
– Use the SPECTRAL CLIPPER to overdrive the final output without affecting the tonal balance or allowing the signal to get ‘tubby’ — perfect for a more aggressive sound.
– Six different metering types to keep an eye on every aspect of the output audio.
Elevate is exclusively available through Eventide (as an AAX/AU/VST plug-in for Mac OS X 10.7+ and Windows 7+) — bundled with Newfangled Audio’s EQuivocate EQ plug-in (based on the critical bands of the human ear) — at an introductory promo price of $99.00 USD thru to October 31, 2017 (rising thereafter to an MSRP of $199.00 USD). Owners of EQuivocate can upgrade to the Elevate mastering bundle at an introductory promo price of $79.00 USD thru to October 31, 2017 (rising thereafter to an MSRP of $99.00 USD).
53% off “The Session Bundle” by Applied Acoustics (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) Ends on Oct-31-2017
“The Session Bundle” is a collection of three physically modelled instruments covering Electric Piano, Acoustic and Electric Guitars and a Synthesiser.