Yeti Monster Sound Library
New Yeti Sound Library released:
300 wave files at 24 Bits / 192 KHz
The “Yeti Monster” library is an extensive collection of rare humanoid creature sounds. They were carefully recorded, edited, classified, thoroughly metatagged. It comprises expressive cinematic designed sounds with over 25 different type of articulations, actions and reactions; as well as cartoon-like interpretations.
Ultra High Samplerate
More than 10 real voice actors were recorded for this library. The unique Sanken Co-100K microphone captured an astounding broad frequency spectrum, up to 100KHz. Thus allowing for extra pitching and treatment on the signal while keeping its natural character! The impressive result are authentic realistic ape-like creature sounds which will surely bring an added value to your projects.
Versatile Humanoid Sounds
These sounds are suitable for yetis, bigfoots but also for any humanoid or ape-like monsters! It is delivered in 192Khz which allows for additional pitchings and treatments.
- 247 Epic humanoid creature sounds designed
- 25+ various types of articulations, actions, emotions and reactions, including breath, gasp, growl, snore, grunt, movement, mumble, roar, footstep, …
- included additional 53 Cartoon-like recordings of funny, friendly yeti monster
- 192 KHz High samplerate sounds recording and processing
- Well focused editing and extensive metadata -> ready-to-use sounds
80% off “TimewARP 2600” by Way Out Ware (VST/AU/RTAS) Ends on Sep-27-2017
For nearly four decades, the ARP 2600 has helped to provide the backbone for electronic, urban, and popular music. Among the many legendary musicians that have used the ARP 2600 are, Stevie Wonder, Pete Townsend, Jean-Michel Jarre, Mike Oldfield, Herbie Hancock, and many, many others.