Ample Sound has released free updates of version 2.6 for all six of its virtual basses
– Add Multi-Measure feature in Riffer.
– Add Clear measure, Copy Measure, Clear All features in Riffer right-click menu.
– Change Riffer UI.
– Update Riffer dice scales in Ample Metal Ray5.
– Fix missing Slide Out on 3rd fret G string.
– Some buttons lose text label when inserting value 0.
– Sometimes note can’t stop playing when played on fretboard.
– Note with high velocity breaks in Solo Mode.
– Problems importing MIDI to Riffer.
– Logic gets stuck when dragg-and-dropping Pitch Bend from Riffer into host.
– Sometimes minor third Slide Up becomes to minor second when exporting Riff to MIDI.
– Note can be moved out of range in Riffer.
– Note cannot stop playing when moved holding shift.
– Note can change length or overlap when moved across other notes holding shift.
– Riffer cannot load preset when Preference window is closed.
All updates are free of charge for owners of corresponding Ample Bass. Users can get their updates through the MyAmpleSound webpage.
80% off “TimewARP 2600” by Way Out Ware (VST/AU/RTAS) Ends on Sep-27-2017
For nearly four decades, the ARP 2600 has helped to provide the backbone for electronic, urban, and popular music. Among the many legendary musicians that have used the ARP 2600 are, Stevie Wonder, Pete Townsend, Jean-Michel Jarre, Mike Oldfield, Herbie Hancock, and many, many others.