Rovio: Sound Designer wanted
We want you to have:
- Fluency with DAW software
- Excellent understanding of mixing and mastering
- Experience in developing audio for games
- Fluency with the technical and artistic requirements of mobile game audio production and the ability to make a game sound good even at low bitrates and across multiple platforms and encodings.
- An understanding of both interactive and traditional cinematic sound design
- Experience in recording and processing original sound effects at studio quality
- Excellent communication skills in english
- Ability to work with external and internal outsourcing partners on scheduling, sound delivery, integration and feedback
We value also:
- Experience with Cubase & Pro Tools
- Familiarity with FMOD and/or Wwise
- Experience with Unity3D game development
In Rovio you get to take part in development of the next diamonds in an international and inspiring work place and an amazing challenge to ensure that Rovio will be reaching to the stars and beyond also in the future!
Slingshot your application already today by filling the online application form! Please attach a cover letter describing the position you are applying for along with your CV, including the earliest date when you can start working and with a salary request.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Applying starts: 17.12.2012
Applying ends: 06.01.2013