I’m very happy to introduce to you guys “FFS // Rhythmic Convolutions” which is a collection of brand new Impulse Responses I specifically designed for the processing of rhythmic elements and instruments like drum machines, real drums and percussions, beat boxing and in general instruments that have a percussive quality.
This is a set of 200 Impulse Responses that Diego made from organic sounding sources and materials like metal, glass, paper, rubber, wood, water, etc.. organized into 10 sonic themes, that can also be mixed together to create hybrid sounding results.
1. “1905“, created from dismantled pianos, played with a variety of techniques and objects.
2. “Chaos Theory“, created from random events, background noises, air, wind.
3. “Electrical“, created from the interaction and processing of electric and electromagnetic interferences.
4. “Grains“, created from motions and contacts with barley, rice, sugar, red pepper and sand.
5. “LiquidGlass“, created from the manipulation of water and contacts with glass recipients.
6. “Metalsmith“, created from the manipulation of several metallic sources and custom built instruments.
7. “Minerals“, created from the manipulation of stones, pebbles, bricks, tiles and cement.
8. “PaperMaker“, created from the manipulation of paper, cardboard, magazines and books.
9. “RubberMan“, created from the manipulation and processing of rubber, plastic, elastic sources and custom built instruments.
10. “Woodland“, created from the manipulation and interaction with wood sources and surfaces, logs, boards, trees and twigs.
More info of the FeedForward Sounds series HERE