AUDIO IMPERIA’s “Sinfonia Drums” is the first instrument in our new “Sinfonia” signature series. All of the products in the series are produced by The Hawk In Paris (a musical collaboration between Grammy-award nominated and winning producers/artists Matt Bronleewe, Jeremy Bose, and Dan Haseltine) and is a collection of instruments that represent the groups’ deep commitment to the tradition and innovation of inspired music making.
The Sinfonia Series offers two incredible resources: organic instruments captured in a legendary studio environment, as well as re-designed versions of those sounds that open up new musical directions for composers.
In collaboration with Grammy-winning engineer Shane Wilson and a team of masterful instrumentalists, The Hawk In Paris stepped into the legendary RCA Studio A and captured a library of pure and organic tones along with otherworldly sounds and textures.
The library, inspired by the work of composer Jóhann Jóhannsson, includes over 16,000 samples that we packaged into our powerful Kontakt engine. The intuitive engine is specifically made with sound design in mind and comes with multiple step modulators, a dual FX page layout and much more.
– 10.42 GB installed, over 16,000 samples
– Raw multisample patches with 9 mic positions
– Processed mix mix position, produced by our very own Martin Hasseldam (producer of Decimator Drums)
– Custom Sound Effects and Sound Design using nothing but the original source material from the recording sessions (by our very own Bryan Leach)
– Extensive bonus section, with source material for sound design (Bucket Stick Hits, Claps, Snaps, Bottles, Door Slams, Metal Beam Hammer Hits, Percussive Slaps, etc.)
– Custom Kontakt Engine with signature AI master control knob
– Requires FULL VERSION OF KONTAKT, 18.104.22.1680
– Convenient and reliable download via Continuata Connect